[rt-users] Help me with Initial RT install recommendation

Teo de Hesselle teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Fri Nov 16 18:44:51 EST 2001

wkelleher at aaservicesltd.com wrote:

> I have looked at some of the documentation and I think I can get it working
> but any hints would be appreciated.

Hmmm. Redhat... apart from the usual sysadmin stuff, you'll have a lot
less trouble with the many facets of RT if you compile EVERYTHING yourself
- perl, apache & mod_perl ( & mod_ssl if you like) that is.

It's not that hard. You'll enjoy it :).

--
Téo de Hesselle,               \  One possible reason that things
Unix Systems Administrator      \  aren't going according to plan