[rt-users] feature request: search: priority =

Sheeri Kritzer awfief at usg.tufts.edu
Fri Nov 16 11:52:22 EST 2001

Hi there,

currently (well, in 2.0.7 at least), priority is searched by "exceeds foo"
or "is less than" foo.  How about "equals foo" as well?

This came up when I was setting priorities and wanted to know everything
that didn't have a priority set.  I could search for everything that
exceeded -1 as a priority (we've set up priorities to be 0-100) or is less
than 101, but I can't search for tickets that don't have a priority.

--
Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu