[rt-users] moving rt between machines.]

Tore Micaelsen mick at multinet.no
Tue Nov 20 08:12:10 EST 2001

That one did the trick dr john,
but i came up with another problem.

[root at cache /root]# mysql -uroot -ppassword rt2 < rt2.out
ERROR 2006 at line 79: MySQL server has gone away
[root at cache /root]#

so i started the mysqld with some extra parameters...

--set-variable max_allowed_packet=4194304

Believe there was something that was too big in there... the rt2.out
file was 120 MB

But now its up and running!

Thanks to you all!
Specially Alesh Mustar for his patience! ;-)

Tore