[rt-users] Quotes..

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Thu Nov 22 18:15:05 EST 2001

Steve Poirier wrote:
> Has someone ever developped something for quoting last Correspondence when
> clicking "Reply" or "Resolve"? For example, a check box that quote the last
> correspondence of the ticket.

It already does, if you click "reply" or "comment" _within_ the
transaction you want to quote. There's no "resolve" in there, but
adding one should be a trivial hack to the bottom of
webrt/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction.

> I also have a small problem..
> I am using these rules for scrips:
> -OnTransaction NotifyOwner with template Transaction
> -OnCorrespond AutoreplyToRequestors with template Followup-Template
> -OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
>
> I dont want the system to autoreply when customers replies to their emails.
> But if i disable the OnCorrespond rule, when we hit reply or resolve, the
> customer get nothing. Also, i don't want to use a comment address for
> replies because tickets are not automatically re-opened. Any suggestions?

Try making the OnCorrespond action "NotifyRequestors" instead of
"AutoreplyToRequestors".