[rt-users] RT for Project Management

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Oct 2 01:48:04 EDT 2001

It's funny you should mention that.  I've actually been working on
a Project Managment frontend for RT.  At this point, it's strictly a
hobby project, though if anyone's interested in sponsoring the work,
I'd be happy to finish it up and clean it up for release.

It does the hierarchical view thing, it does rudimentary dependency-based
scheduling and I've even got a tool that draws gantt charts.

	Jesse