[rt-users] rt208 "Show Details": abusing Create.html helped

doug.mildram at mindspeed.com doug.mildram at mindspeed.com
Thu Oct 4 12:38:22 EDT 2001

> * Ticket creation now has a "more detail" section

Alesh> can't see it, am i missing something?

doug> I too did a seemingly-clean "make upgrade" with apache stop,start
     And i did not see the "Show Details" either. Not with netscape,IE5,
     (the 2 I tried). Browser version probably irrelevant because:

I tried some foolish editing of   .../rt2/WebRT/html/Ticket/Create.html
 reloaded browser page, it failed (Mason error) because i'm illiterate;
Then when i put BACK the old/correct  rt2/WebRT/html/Ticket/Create.html
        (none of these steps required an apache stop/start/restart)
wow! the Show Details appeared (just above the "Create Ticket" button).

Of course now i can only suspect my own sanity along with Alesh :)

Feels like some kind of cacheing that apache stop,start doesnt clear? -doug