[Fwd: Re: [rt-users] rt208 "Show Details": abusing Create.html helped]

Alesh Mustar alesh at sportina.si
Fri Oct 5 02:57:57 EDT 2001

Jesse,

this helped & solved the problem!

Should this be perhaps a "must do" for upgrade within 2.0.x series?

The problem still remaining is the problem around keyword saving:
- when creating a new ticket, I set lets say priority 50 and select a
keyword.

The priority is saved, the keyword ain't.

Bug?

Can anyone else confirm this?

Regards,
Alesh