[rt-users] RT for Project Management

+archive.rt-users at utdallas.edu +archive.rt-users at utdallas.edu
Fri Oct 5 14:51:15 EDT 2001

>>>>> On Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:10:10 -0600,
>>>>> Jon Stearley <jrstear at sandia.gov> (js) writes:

js> towards people using it faithfully.  i'd definately LOVE it if you'd
js> release a project frontend!  it'd be great to be able to tie tickets
js> and projects together via rt2's relationships mechanism.

I've been lurking on this list for a while.  We've got a pretty
urgent need for something to track "issues".  Really, they're
projects, but most of the project management tools I've come across
just don't strike me as being quite what we want.  The ability to
add messages to an issue in RT is really attractive.  I've been on
this list because RT seemed closest to what I'd like to see.  I
periodically dig through freshmeat.net and linas.org/linux/pm.html,
but still nothing else seems to grab my attention.

So, I too would be rather interested if these developments were
released in some form or another.  It just might be enough to get me
off of my butt and install RT.  ;-)

--
Amos