[rt-users] How can i edit Default Templates in RT2 ?

Martin Schapendonk martin at schapendonk.org
Tue Oct 9 07:11:11 EDT 2001

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, John Castillo wrote:
# i cannot edit Default Templates do this from the WebUI and i am logged
# in as the "root" user and as a user that has ALL privledges available.
# can someone point me in the right direction?

The Default Templates can in fact be edited from the WebUI. Log in as
root and go to Configuration -> Global -> Templates. This shows all
templates and allows you to edit them.

If you don't have permission to access the templates, you somehow
managed to f*ck up root's privileges, but I don't think that's the
case... (at least I _hope_ not).

Martin

--
  Martin Schapendonk, martin at schapendonk.org, Phone: +31 (0)6 55770237
  Student Information Systems and Management at Tilburg University