[rt-users] Sender addresses

Simon Woodward simon at onyx.net
Mon Oct 22 07:34:37 EDT 2001

Hows about an option to set that when a person comments or replies to
resquestors that the from address is give as the address for the queue,
and not the individuals address ?

I know this can be overcome in part by having each user set their
address to be the queue address, but we have a situation where a few
queues have different addresses and we would like to be able to have the
same users replying using each queues individual address.

Anyone else have ways round this / ideas / similar problems / comments ?

Simon.