[rt-users] Nonprivileged logins..

Rehan van der Merwe Rehan at nha.co.za
Tue Oct 23 16:38:30 EDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Rehan van der Merwe
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 10:37 PM
To: 'Greg Smythe'
Subject: RE: [rt-users] Nonprivileged logins..

Hi Greg,

You dont need to grant everyone the right to see the queue, merely to create
tickets as a global right for 'Everybody'.

RT does in fact create a non-priviledged user when said person creates a
ticket via email.

I make use of groups to limit access of certain individuals to certain
queues.  I shy away from any individual user rights because its a bitch to
maintain.

Thus : Global right for group 'Everyone' : CreateTicket
For queue MyQueue: rights for MyGroup : SeeQueue, ModifyTickets, Reply

I hope this helps.

Rehan van der Merwe