[rt-users] Question about autoreply sender.

Adam R Prato arp-rt2 at metachar.net
Tue Oct 23 18:55:48 EDT 2001

Hi there.

I'm confused about part of the workflow regarding the queues.

The way I envisioned the flow for creating a new ticket in a queue with the
autoreply scrip

- A ticket is created by a requester
- The queue has "OnCreate Autoreply_ToRequestors with template Autoreply"
- The autoreply is sent out from the *comment* address, to the
  requestor, with the template as the body of the email.
- this autoreply serves as a "receipt" that a ticket has been placed. The
  requestor is then free to "hit reply" to the email to correspond with the
  ticket.

Unfortunately, the email address from this action is the *correspond* address
not the comment address.

Either I'm missing the idea behind correspond/comment, or I'm missing what I
need to modify in order to get the behavior I just described.

Any advice?

Adam