[rt-users] Changing the email address that RT sends from

John DeBerry jdeberry at townnews.com
Mon Oct 29 14:03:07 EST 2001

Thanks!

I found this line describing the From line:

$self->SetHeader('From', "$friendly_name via RT <$replyto>");

Since there is no mention of "mail [mail at sub.ourserver.net]; on behalf of;"
anywhere in the file (or seemingly in any file), do you guys think there is
a configuration I need to do on the sendmail side of things to make this
work?

Any help or direction would be appreciated. :)

Thanks again,

John DeBerry