[rt-users] Why my escalation scrips not working?

ttp ttp at mdcl.com.cn
Mon Oct 29 22:08:24 EST 2001

Hi,

Could you please give any words on Escalation Scrips?

I installed all relating rt-addons modules(ScripConditions,
ScripActions and escalator).

Escalation Priority is working correctly(Priority value
is changing from Initial value to Final value).

ScripConditions(IfPriorityExceeds25,IfPriorityExceeds50,...)
are appearing in the Web Admin menu, and I can create some
Scrips with them.

But these Escalation Scrips are not working(not sending to
proper user).

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Tom