[rt-users] CC to multiple people

Sherrill (Pei-chih) Verbrugge spv at gospelcom.net
Thu Sep 6 12:24:51 EDT 2001

Hi,

I have searched on the archive, but I didn't get very far.  Could someone
please point me to the right direction?  Thanks.

Some requestors like to use the cc fields.  Is it possible for RT to keep
those CC email addresses?  How could these CC email addresses get a copy
of RT email with the ticket number in the email?  How could I enable these
CC email addresses so that they can reply to the message without creating
a new ticket?

Is there a config I could set for these?  Please help.  Thanks.

Sherrill
Sherrill (Pei-chih) Verbrugge
spv at gospelcom.net
http://www.gospelcom.net