[rt-users] Keyword questions

Wozz wozz+rt at wookie.net
Fri Sep 7 00:07:05 EDT 2001

Greetings,

  I have some questiosn about keywords.  First off, is there any
documentation on how they are to be used?  Secondly, I've setup a few
Keywords as below:

User Status
	Cancelled
	Warned

When I setup the keyword selects for the queue, I specify:

User Status: Multiple children of User Status up to 0 levels deep.

The problem I'm running into (and maybe this is how its supposed to work)
is that when I select a keyword, its displayed in the ticket as:

User Status: /User Status/Cancelled

rather than just

User Status: Cancelled

Is there a way to do this?   I notice in the rt2 setup on fsck.com they
appear as I'd like them to, but I don't see any difference between my setup
and that (other than that I'm running 2.0.5p3).