[rt-users] adding a specific user to see/create tickets on 1 queue

lao nightwolf lao_nightwolf at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 07:52:01 EDT 2001

Hello,

Is there a possibility for us to create a queue that only a certain group of users can get into?
And so just see the tickets of that member group?

We would have 2 queue's:

tech-queue
network-queue

f.e. we have user1 till user5 and user6 till user10.

I want that user1 till 5 can create tickets and see the queue on the tech-queue
and user6-10 can only view/create tickets on the network-queue.

Can someone help me with this, I couldn't find a solution..

Thanks in advance..

Cheers,
lao

lao nightwolf -ansi/ascii/vga drawer/demo coder/txtGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com