[rt-users] Resolved Template Help

Derek Fage derek.fage at foreshore.net
Tue Sep 11 05:22:22 EDT 2001

Hi there,

I am trying to create a new Global resolved template that includes some
information as to what the ticket was about in it but am having a problem.

I've taken some information from the transaction template and put it into
the body of the resolved template, but the Subject: in the body appears as
(No subject given).

Here's the template: