[rt-users] (no subject)

Matthew Watson mwatson at netspace.net.au
Thu Sep 13 06:31:31 EDT 2001

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 09:06:09PM +0200, Martin Schapendonk wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Daniel Blakeley wrote:
> # I'm trying to understand how the "25 highest priority tickets I
> # requested" works.  I'm set as a watcher on a queue that has 4 open
> # tickets but is only displaying 2 tickets in the 25 highest.  What does
> # RT use to determine if it should display a ticket in the 25 highest?
>
> It only shows the tickets you requested, i.e. the tickets where you are
> the Requestor of. So you probably raised two issues yourself :-)
>
> Martin
>
> --
>   Martin Schapendonk, martin at schapendonk.org, Phone: +31 (0)6 55770237
>   Student Information Systems and Management at Tilburg University

Have a look at /path/to/rt/WebRT/html/Elements/MyRequests

This is the template (or mason element?,only just learning mason) that works
out your requests, here is the code that does the work.

$MyTickets->LimitRequestor(VALUE => $session{'CurrentUser'}->EmailAddress);
$MyTickets->LimitStatus(VALUE => "open");
$MyTickets->LimitStatus(VALUE => "new");
$MyTickets->OrderBy(FIELD => 'Priority', ORDER => 'DESC');
$MyTickets->RowsPerPage(25);

So, what you are getting is the top priority tickets, requested by you, that is
open or new.

Mat.