[rt-users] bin/rt questions

Derek Fage derek.fage at foreshore.net
Tue Sep 18 18:47:12 EDT 2001

All / Jesse,

I can now modify keywords on exising tickets, but can't create them on new
ones.

This might not be a problem if I could find out how to get the ticket number
that was in the create back to the script (as well as the exit status of the
rt command).

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Derek...

PS - The Output from RT varies a lot depending on the switches used.
Sometimes you do get a carriage return after the information message
returned by RT, but other times you do not (specifically with keywords).