[rt-users] 6000 tickets system slows down and eats memory

Ayan R. Kayal ayan.kayal at yale.edu
Fri Sep 21 14:00:12 EDT 2001

I have my system set to restart Apache every 4 hours, because it slows down
so much. Other people in my organization using RT don't have the same
problem, but they also don't have the volume of tickets my setup does
because they're still in test mode. Incidentally, in test mode, my setup ran
fine without restarting Apache.

O-                         ~ARK