[rt-users] Cannot use RT's web interface

Jay Kramer jay at mojomole.com
Fri Sep 28 14:06:04 EDT 2001

> If they aren't there add them. After you add them you must stop and start
> Apache.

    How clear is it in the docs that anytime an RT system has changed
whatsoever, that apache must be get a STOP and then a START, and not just a
RESTART command?  I know most of us know this, but it comes up so often that
I think more clarification and putting it at the top of a FAQ or something
would proabably be best, because of how often it happens..  I have NOT
checked the docs, but am just wondering if the powers that be know if it is
int here and how well it is stated?

Jay