[rt-users] "Can't call cgi_object method unless CGI.pm was used to handle incoming arguments" error when I try to create a new ticket

Alexei Barantsev barancev at kazbek.ispras.ru
Tue Apr 9 03:18:35 EDT 2002

Dear Dennis!

Looks like you have configured your Apache to use HTML::Mason with
(args_method => 'mod_perl').
RT2 can't redefine this setting because args_method is a parameter of
module import.
This issue will be fixed in upcoming 1.10 version of HTML::Mason,
args_method will be a parameter of ApacheHandler constructor.

Now you can either reconfigure your server to use (args_method => 'CGI')
or use a patch suggested by me in
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2002-February/002079.html.
Jesse said that there is no reasons to add this patch to the current
stable branch
and it will not be needed in future versions too due to the change in
HTML::Mason mentioned above.

Best regards,
Alexei

--