[rt-users] Couldn't load from the users database.

Matthew Watson mwatson at office.netspace.net.au
Tue Apr 9 06:42:05 EDT 2002

heya all.

 I'm currently trying to convert my database from mysql to postgres , for
reasons of effeciencies lacking from mysql

Anyway, after dumping the data from mysql and importing it into postgres,
changing around the config file for rt2 to connect to postgres, I restart
apache and everything seems fine

I can log into the web interface and view current rts. I can do the same via
the cmdline..

However, then I try and send email to my queues I get the following error
returned.
Anyone have ideas on this?? Why wouldn't it be able to load the users
database?

Use of uninitialized value in split at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/Cwd.pm
line 103.
Couldn't load from the users database.
Can't call method "fetchrow" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 355,
<STDIN> line 26.
554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 255

Matthew Watson
Development, Netspace Online Systems