[rt-users] History does not show long messages

clarsson at manu.com clarsson at manu.com
Wed Apr 10 14:25:12 EDT 2002

     # 13456 is a random # of about the biggest size we want to see inline
text
     if ($message->ContentType =~ m{^(text/plain|message|text$)}i &&
                                    length($message->Content)<13456) {

The above line from ShowTransaction determines whether the message gets
displayed.  I upped the '13456' and the larger messages were then
displayed.  I could not find any reference to $MAX_INLINE_BODY, but that
may be related to the fact I am using 2.0.11.

Thanks,

        - Chris

Andreas Kruthoff <andreas.kruthoff at softwired-inc.com>
Sent by: rt-users-admin at lists.fsck.com