[rt-users] Permission/Group Strangeness after switching to External Authentication - SOLVED

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Mon Apr 22 08:23:00 EDT 2002

Harald Wagener wrote:
> Hello all,
> after switching to external authentication for users sending mail and
> WebExternalAuth for the web interface, I am faced with the following
> problems:

[snip]

Hello all,

these problems were all solved after I found out the permissions for /tmp were
set to rwxrwxr-x. I changed them to rwxrwxrwt again, whih promptly solved the
matter. Which part of my changes changed the permissions to /tmp I don't know,
but I cannot remember doing it myself manually...

regards,
	Harald

--
Harald Wagener*An der Alster 42*20099 Hamburg*http://www.fcb-wilkens.com