[rt-users] Scrip failures

RT2 Troubles rt2trouble at morben.ca
Wed Apr 24 15:21:33 EDT 2002

When I reply to a ticket in my freshly upgraded RT 2.0.13, it does not send
the reply to the requestor, instead it just says "comments added" vs.
"correspondence sent". I took a look at my scrips and they are definately
broken. I have the first drop-down box populated with the usual
"OnReply,OnComment,OnResolve, etc.." but the next two boxes for the action
and the templates are missing any entries. Where should I look for my missing
scrips? I know that I was meddling with scrips awhile back but I cannot find
the file(s) that are responsible.

TIA

-- RT2 Troubles