[rt-users] Weird Slowness on Ticket Reply's

Kirk Patton x111 kpatton at pixim.com
Thu Apr 25 11:15:04 EDT 2002

Hello,

I had not tries the sendmail wrapper as you had suggested, but I did make another change that
helped greatly.

I change the $MailCommand = 'sendmail';

$MailCommand = 'sendmailpipe';

And updated the $SendmailArguments="-oit" as well as $SendmailPath = "/usr/sbin/sendmail";;

Now things are quite snappy. :-)

Thanks again for the suggestion,

Kirk

--