[rt-users] Breakage on concurrent access?

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Mon Apr 29 13:54:01 EDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 12:37:19PM -0500, Beachey, Kendric wrote:
> If I'm understanding you correctly, the trouble you're having is with
> the SelfService area presenting you with a bunch of pretty links, all
> of which do nothing but put you back at that very same screen.
>
> If so, check the list archives from late February and early March of
> this year.  Several users (including myself) had been hit by this same
> problem for quite some time, and around that time someone posted a fix
> that worked for all of us.

That is the problem, but apparently that fix was incorporated somewhere
around 2.0.11, and I'm using 2.0.13...  I'll go check anyways, though.

Heh.  As an added bonus, if I go to http://server/rt/ by hand, it takes
me back to that same screen.  That's in IE.  Closing IE and re-opening
works, and logging in as a privledged user works.  Bah.

<checking archives>

Oh.  It would appear to be a trailing slash problem:

Alias /rt/ /usr/local/rt/WebRT/html/

was

Alias /rt /usr/local/rt/WebRT/html/

a few minutes ago.  Changing it back helped.  Still can't logout, but
only in Opera.  Having *both* entries also seems to work, which is cool.

Thanks for the help!!

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno