[rt-users] Change initial status to "Open"

Michael Grubb mgrubb at fifthvision.net
Mon Apr 29 21:53:06 EDT 2002

Another option is to use the ScripCondition/Action pair that I have written,
It will set the Ticket's status to open when it is first taken (or given)
such that:
Old User == Nobody
TransactionType == Take|Give
TicketStatus == new

Under these conditions the ScripCondition will match, and fire a ScripAction
which I set one up to set the status to open.

I'll include the code with this message.