[rt-users] FW: [rt-devel] ShowRequestor

Colleen colleen at darksideproductions.net
Tue Apr 30 18:23:52 EDT 2002

 For some reason, my ShowRequestor Element isn't working.

 Are there certain rights I need to see this?

 I reference ShowRequestor in ShowSummary.  I have not modified
 ShowRequestor, but I have modified ShowSummary by simply adding another
 element, ShowDataNotes.  This is a snippet from ShowSummary:

 *beginning of ShowSummary element*
           <& /Elements/TitleBoxStart, title => 'People',
                 title_href
 =>"$RT::WebPath/Ticket/ModifyPeople.html?id=".$Ticket->Id,
                 title_class=> 'inverse',
                 color => "#333399" &>
           <& /Ticket/Elements/ShowPeople, Ticket => $Ticket &>
           <& /Elements/TitleBoxEnd &>
         <BR>
           <& /Elements/TitleBoxStart, title => 'Notes to Data',
                 title_class=> 'inverse',
                 color => "brown" &>
           <& /Ticket/Elements/ShowDataNotes, Ticket => $Ticket &>
           <& /Elements/TitleBoxEnd &>
         <BR>

           <& /Ticket/Elements/ShowRequestor, Ticket => $Ticket &>

         </TD>
       </TR>
     </TABLE>
 <%ARGS>