[rt-users] Problems with 2 instances of rt!

Ayan R. Kayal ayan.kayal at yale.edu
Sun Aug 4 10:24:02 EDT 2002

Running 2 instances on 2 apache installations on 2 different ports is
fine. We have that setup here with two development instances for two
different departments running on one machine.

I comment out the PerlFreshRestart line on both ports, since that one
makes Apache not start. If it doesn't work, get rid of the line.

O-                        ~ARK