[rt-users] Message Attachments not being delivered

Akos Szalkai szalkai at 2fkft.com
Mon Aug 5 10:55:44 EDT 2002

>                                                   However, we have an
> even bigger problem, that can be seen above as well: the encoding is
> fixed to base64.  When a multipart (or message/*) attachment is about to
> be sent out, NotifyWithAttachment sets the encoding to base64, and then
> MIME::Entity croaks that you can't have base64 encoding with this type.
> Result: no mail gets sent out, although the transaction appears in the
> database and on the web.
>
> Does anybody have a solution for this?

Sorry to follow up my own email, but I did some dirty hacking to solve
this problem.  I attach a slightly modified version of
NotifyWithAttachment.pm, which seems to work much better in our
environment (please remember that it is still very far from perfect).
You can use the insert script from the original version.

Akos

--
Akos Szalkai <szalkai at 2f.hu>
IT Consultant, CISA