[rt-users] Who is a requestor?

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Wed Aug 7 15:07:57 EDT 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> * Smylers <smylers at gbdirect.co.uk> [20020806 17:06]: wrote:
> > Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> > > I believe that the FAQ does not let you much hope:
> > But Wash said he was getting different behaviour between users mailing
> > in new tickets and users creating them with the web UI.  The above
> > doesn't explain that, since it indicates that people's actions never
> > mail themselves.
>
> The interesting thing is that these web UI users are saying that they used
> to get a mail in their mailbox when they created a ticket. I am not sure
> if I changed this by upgrading to 2.0.14 recently. I did make some changes,

Certainly when someone creates a ticket via the WebUI, they'll get an
autoreply (if they have an email address associated with their User), but
they won't get a copy of the messages that is sent to the AdminCcs
(assuming that they are an AdminCc for that queue).

I'd check to see if your Users have Email addresses.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security