[rt-users] RT 2.0.14 - is there a way to highlight tickets, which I need to react on?

Ronny Bremer rbremer at future-gate.com
Wed Aug 7 18:56:46 EDT 2002

Hi there,

while I was using RT 1 for a while I recently switched to RT 2. Great
difference, great functionality -> Jesse :)

Anyway, quick question. If I look at a search for all my open tickets,
I cannot dertermine directly, if I need to react on a specific one. I
can see last contact and last action, but I would like to see, if the
last action was NOT done by me.

So if last action != owner, could they be highlighted in some way
directly in the list of open or assigned tickets?

Thanks in advance.

Ronny