[rt-users] New User Preferences?

Mike Barrett mike at daboyz.org
Fri Aug 9 16:22:17 EDT 2002

Hi, I just installed RT and I'm having some problems.  I'll start with this
small one, and then I'll probably send more later :)

I've created a new user in my system and filled in all the info.  When this
user logs in however there is no 'preferences' link to change it's password.

Any idea what might be causing this?  root gets the preferences box, but
not this user.

                Mike Barrett | "I used to read, now I go to raves."
             mike at daboyz.org | -- Random MUNI Rider, speaking
              www.daboyz.org |    to my friend Allison.