[fsck.com #1594] Re: [rt-users] change in "From" line

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Mon Aug 12 18:47:44 EDT 2002

Vivek Khera wrote:
> There also appears to be a need to protect $friendly_name in
> Action/Autoreply.pm, method SetReturnAddress().

$friendly_name in that case is the queue name as set by the
RT administrator; however I agree that it probably should
be protected to avoid a call to $RT::Owner->shoot($self->foot).

A simple

$friendly_name =~ s/"/\\"/g;

right before the SetHeader() around line 53 should do it.
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630