[rt-users] Comment options - not working

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Sun Aug 11 21:09:14 EDT 2002

maniezhilan wrote:
> 1. When I Update the ticket comment options using comments not send to
> requestor, I noticed that the mail is send to the
>      requestor.

Sounds like a scrip configuration issue. Make sure your OnComment
scrip doesn't NotifyAllWatchers.

> 2. When I attach a file along with the comment option , I noticed that
> the attachment is not send to the requestor or watchers,
>      whereas, when a requestor sends a attachment, Iam able to get it
> along with the ticket.

Scrips again. This is the difference between NotifyAllWatchers
and NotifyAllWatchersWithAttach.

--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630