[rt-users] Comment options - not working

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Sat Aug 10 07:52:05 EDT 2002

* maniezhilan <maniezhilan at naturesoft.net> [20020810 10:05]: wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> 1. When I Update the ticket comment options using comments not send to
> requestor, I noticed that the mail is send to the
>      requestor.

Check your scrips again.

> 2. When I attach a file along with the comment option , I noticed that
> the attachment is not send to the requestor or watchers,
>      whereas, when a requestor sends a attachment, Iam able to get it
> along with the ticket.

http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0

and look for the NotifyWithAttachment

Cheers

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash at wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

One monk said to the other, "The fish has flopped out of the net! How
will it live?"  The other said, "When you have gotten out of the net,
I'll tell you."