[rt-users] Any way to steal a ticket?

Smylers smylers at gbdirect.co.uk
Fri Aug 16 07:12:09 EDT 2002

On Jul 24 Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 01:12:50PM +0200, Esteban Cabero
> <EstebanC at medikredit.co.za> wrote a message of 30 lines which said:
>
> > Would "Steal" or "Take" not work for you?
>
> I don't know how I missed that button. Thanks a lot, it works, sorry
> for the too hasty question.

That works for me if trying to re-assign somebody else's ticket to
myself.  But if I want to change the owner from somebody else to a
different somebody else then I find that I have to do this in two steps
-- first changing the owner to me, then changing it to the person I want
to have it.

Do other people get this?  Is it a feature or just something that
happens to be that way?

Smylers
--
GBdirect