[rt-users] auto-assign on initial reply/comment ?

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Fri Aug 16 10:53:26 EDT 2002

As someone comments or replies to a ticket through the WebUI, I want them to
automatically become the owner.

I did this once before but in my last rt upgrade I think I overwrote
whatever mods I had to make for that and can't find it.

Anyone have details on that?

--
matthew zeier                        | "In mathematics you don't understand
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  things.  You just get used to them."