[rt-users] Can Anyone Help me Out.

maniezhilan maniezhilan at naturesoft.net
Sat Aug 17 07:49:25 EDT 2002

Dear all,

I have some problem, Can anyone Help me out.

1. when I send attachments Cc and Bcc does not get the attachments.

2. In Comment Option, when I choose Comments not send to Requestor it
Sends a mail to Requestor.

3.  When Ticket is assigned to a Watcher, RT doesn't sends a mail to
either Requestor or Watchers.

Below is my Scrip Option.

      OnComment NotifyAllWatchersWithAttach with template AdminComment

      OnCreate NotifyAllWatchers with template Transaction

      OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template AutoReply_ACC

      OnComment NotifyOtherRecipients with template AdminComment

      OnStatus NotifyAdminCcs with template Transaction

      OnStatus NotifyAllWatchers with template Transaction

      OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Transaction

      OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchersWithAttach with template Transaction

Say when I add some other Scrip like Transaction to satisfy my above
mentioned problems, RT Sends mail Twice.

For Example: Sends mail Twice for Status and Transcation.

How Can I solve this Problem ?  Thanks in Advance.

With Regards,

J.Mani Ezhilan.