[rt-users] Strange Install Problem

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Mon Aug 19 13:13:32 EDT 2002

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002, Phil Homewood wrote:

> Blackstone, J. David wrote:
> >   It's in the FAQ, although not easy to spot unless you've got the error
> > right in front of you.  Wouldn't hurt to have a note about what versions of
> > HTML::Mason work right there in the dependencies section, at least until rt
> > is patched to work with the latest version.
>
> The next release (2.0.14) already does have support for HTML::Mason 1.1x.

A note about how to have a local version of HTML::Mason (1.05) for RT
versions < 2.0.14 is now in RT/FM.

( Someone asked for an upgraded version of HTML::Mason in our global
  installation some weeks ago, and today after restarting the RT httpd
  (mysql race condition, feh), the dreaded $m problem hit me. )

Jesse, webmux.pl needs to have the 'use lib' lines shifted above the 'use
HTML::Mason' lines to keep those with large local lib installations happy
;)

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security