[rt-users] RT2 Speed/performance problems.

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Tue Aug 20 12:39:34 EDT 2002

> Please email me if/when you find a ticketing systems that is easier and
> faster than RT.  I am genuinely curious because I have not been able to find
> one myself.

I just came from Mantis (mantisbt.sf.net) which is all PHP and is
fairly snappy speedwise, but not nearly as featureful.  You can even
reverse-engineer my import-mantis script (that Jesse hasn't yet put
up in addons, nudge nudge) to go from RT tickets to Mantis, if you're
so inclined.

xoxo,
Andy

'Andy Lester        andy at petdance.com
 Programmer/author  petdance.com
 Daddy              parsley.org/quinn   Jk'=~/.+/s;print((split//,$&)