[rt-users] FW: WSF Migration [T2002082000FF]

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Aug 20 13:01:49 EDT 2002

I just spoke with a very helpful tech at BizLand-Inc.com. They recently
acquired another company, websitefactory.net. All mail destined for
websitefactory.net was being gated into their customer-facting ticketing
system. I've taken the liberty of removing that user from rt-users, so
you shouldn't see any more of these autoreplies. (And yes, they use RT
for internal ticketing.)

	Jesse

»|« http://www.bestpractical.com/rt  -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.