[rt-users] Keywords in queue listings again

Ayan R. Kayal ayan.kayal at yale.edu
Wed Aug 21 21:02:55 EDT 2002

In the second link below (ending in 2227) is written:
--------------------
In WebRT/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowKeywordSelects
There's:

% my $Keywords =3D $Ticket->KeywordsObj($KeywordSelect->Id);
% while (my $Keyword =3D $Keywords->Next) {
        <li>
<% $Keyword->KeywordObj->RelativePath($KeywordSelect->KeywordObj) |n
%></li>

%   }

and the output of this will show the entire path.

In my case, ShowKeywordSelects displays:
"Action City:  City/Atlanta" instead of just "Action City: Atlanta"

I changed the
$Keyword->KeywordObj->RelativePath($KeywordSelect->KeywordObj) to
$Keyword-KeywordObj->Name, and that fixed the problem. This is in the
display code, rather than the back-end, so it won't break anything
else...

O-                        ~ARK