[rt-users] fsck...

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Thu Aug 22 10:49:18 EDT 2002

OK, an update. I found the problem.. .the problem was that we'd left the
webrt package "installed" (as a fallback) and it was still trying to
route every message we sent to the mailgate into the OLD 'rt' database,
because it was finding THAT config.pm *FIRST* (ugh). ;-)

So, I've fixed that, but NOW I get a completely different error. :-)

"| /usr/local/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate SysAdmin correspond"
     (reason: 2)
     (expanded from: <sysadmin at rt.byramhealthcare.com>)

Can't do setuid
554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 2
Reporting-MTA: dns; web01.byramhealthcare.com
Received-From-MTA: DNS; mail01.byramhealthcare.com
Arrival-Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:30:22 -0400