[rt-users] freebsd-4.6 and rt/

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Fri Aug 23 04:48:30 EDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 23, 2002, Kazu Kimura wrote:
> Adrian,
>
> Have you succeeded in installing rt-2-0-x with freebsd4.6?
>
> I still have some difficulty to install mod_perl as below when I do 'make
> fixdeps'.

here's my current problems with the ports.

* the 'make install' didn't seem to create the pgsql database, create the user,
  create the tables/sequences, grant access.

* you still need to add the rt magic to the apache config file

* config.pm is still default.

* /usr/local/mason wasn't created by default.

I also had to add DBIx::DBSchema or something along those lines manually -
it wasn't listed as a dependency, but creating the DB required it (this may
be why make install didn't do what I thought it should.)

I also am thinking of dumping the rt-specific apache magic in a seperate
config file which I then include from apache.conf .

Other than that, it worked. Yay. :)

--
Adrian Chadd			"<WeBGrrL> i WAS a lesbian.....but now i love everyone :P"
<adrian at creative.net.au>