[rt-users] Newbie question: Upgrading Mason...

Jim Keene jim_keene63 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 10:41:38 EDT 2002

Hi,

I am new to PERL and RT so I would appreciate any help possible about this
matter. I have a system with performance problems and I have looked into the
excellent suggestions on this list as setting MaxRequestPerChild, etc. Now I
have discoverd that I am running Mason 1.02. One of the issues about
improving performance was to use Mason 1.05, 1.12, or 1.1201. Now is my
stupid quiestion: Could I use CPAN to upgrade Mason and then just restart my
Apache server, or do I need another make and 'make install' ?

/Regards,

Jim