[rt-users] Setup problems

Andrew Boyce-Lewis aboyce at phys.psu.edu
Tue Aug 27 16:56:48 EDT 2002

Hello all,

I am trying to install RT on a solaris box with apache and mod perl. I
have gone through the instructions for setup and configuration and all
is fine (web interface works fine) except that when the rt-mailgate
program is invoked (either by the mail server or manualy) it produces
the error:

No permission to create tickets in the queue 'general'.syntax error at
(eval 32) line 1, near "require Mail::Mailer::/usr/"

A similar error is produced when creating a new ticket from within the
RT web interface:

syntax error at (eval 76) line 1, near "require Mail::Mailer::/usr/"

I have looked all over and can not find any thing about this error.

I will happily provide any additional information that is required, but
this is a fairly standard install.

Any help would be appreciated,
		-Andrew

--